White Chocolate Reese's Fudge Recipe
White Chocolate Reese's Fudge
White Chocolate Reeses Fudge Recipe
Ok, there it is. It’s out there for the world to know. I’m a newbie in the fudge making world. I’ve always just enjoyed the holiday’s when friends and family brought over their delicious fudgy treats and maybe I secretly wished that I too could be as awesome as them.
Here’s the recipe to make this yummy White Chocolate Fudge.
1. We started by peeling off all the White Chocolate Bon Appetit wrappers and cutting them in fours.
2. Then we put parchment paper on the 9x9 pan. This keeps the fudge from sticking to the pan.
3. Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a big bowl. Set aside.
4. In a pan melt the sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour the hot stuff into the bowl of chocolate chips and mix with the blender until it's smooth and soft.
6. Mix (fold) in half the White Chocolate Reeses. Pour into your pan.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the Reeses on the top. Put in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set. Hope you like it!