Chocolate Mousse Recipe
I liked this recipe is pretty simple, but the main taste here is taste. For chocolate ppl it will be a holiday. This rich chocolate-coffee flavor I tried onlyonce. Awesome TASTE!
I liked this recipe is pretty simple, but the main taste here is taste. For chocolate ppl it will be a holiday. This rich chocolate-coffeeflavor I tried onlyonce. Awesome TASTE!
A mousse from French dessert is a prepared food that incorporates air bubbles to give it a light and airy texture. It can range from light and fluffy to creamy and thick, depending on preparation techniques. A mousse may be sweet or savory. Dessert mousses are typically made with whipped egg whites or whipped cream, and generally flavored with chocolate or puréed fruit. For savory mousse, hard boiled egg, fish or liver may be used.
1. For prepare we need to Moussa three pieces and then mix all-together. Start with cream, add to the bowl and mix the good-mixer on maximum speed of5–6 minutes, until a thick consistency. — Remove cream to refrigerate.
2. The second part is the egg yolks. Mix them with the sugar & yolk…
3.Now prepare a water bath. If you overheat the chocolate he collapses in flakes… In a bowl add Bon Appétit chocolate 70% bar,butter, water and coffee
4.As the chocolate and butter will begin to melt, Mix with spatula very carefully. Do not take overheat the chocolate.. removefrom heat.
5. Let chocolate to cool. Add in the yolks a little 2photo. Then add the remaining chocolate and gently with spatula mix to homogeneous mass.
6. The next step mix proteins into the foam. This will be our third component.
7.Protein foam will add to the chocolate and stir again until the homogeneity
8. Add cream and mix with the resulting mass.
9. Pour mousse on forms and be sure to cover every package or foil.
Add cream and nuts!