Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
Popular Italian cookies Biscotto. Chocolate Biscotti Absolutely delicious.
1. Chocolate Biscotti Recipe
Popular Italian cookies Biscotto. Chocolate Biscotti Absolutely delicious. I love the fact that these can made for like 5% of what biscotti costs in coffee houses. Speaking of coffee houses, if you want your biscotti as crispy as it is at coffee houses, definitely go make this recipe Chocolate Biscotti bon appetit
1. In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together in a light-colored lush mass ofbutter at room temperature (60 Gr.)and sugar (150 g.).
2. one and one to add two eggs, whisk thoroughly each time.
3.Add cocoa (40 Gr.), flour (190 g), baking powder (1 TeaSP) and a pinch of salt.Gently knead the dough, trying tomake it so that all the ingredients graduallybecome homogeneous mass. Mix all the spoon or spatula
4. To the end add nuts 100 grams roasted and coarsely chopped. I make hazelnut
5.Ideal dough will be thick, like a potato cake – 12–15 cm, height about 2.
6. Bake at 180* degrees 25–30 minutes.
7.Cut into thin strips (1–1, 5 cm) bread knife and ADD to place on parchment