Cherry Galette Recipe
When you want something tasty Galette, quick and sweet come to the aid of theserecipes.
When you want something tasty, quick and sweet come to the aid of theserecipes. Will prepare mini pies, which are calledbiscuits, with a thick and richcherry filling. Galette with cherries Recipe Bon Appetit.True france recipe dessert.
Galette is a term used in French cuisine to designate various types of flat round or freeform crusty cakes, or, in the case of a Breton galette, a pancake made with buckwheat flour usually with a savoury filling. Cherry Galette Recipe
1. First prepare the stuffing, as it takes time for it to cool. Cherries (300 g) clear from the bones, put in a saucepan. Add sugar (5 tablespoons) and starch (2 tablespoons) to cherries and stir. It starch will make our Cherry Stuffing. Sugar can add more or less to taste sour cherry.
2. Put the saucepan on a small fire, bring a ton to the boil, stirring occasionally.Once began to appear the first — remove thecherries from the plate.Better pour stuffing into another bowl to cool it faster.
3. Now, prepare the dough. Combine dry ingredients: you have to make the flour (500gr), add salt (½ teaspoon), sugar (1 tbsp), soda (½ TSP).
4. In a bowl mix the boiled water (250 ml.) and butter (50 Gr.).
5.Pour liquid ingredients into dry
6. make the dough. It should not stick to your hands, if any sticks — add more flour.
7.The ready dough slice into pieces, I will have four, can make more pieces, then biscuits would be one bite.
8. Roll out each piece into a circle.
9. Baking need to add baking paper and move there circles of dough. Add cherryfilling in the Center.
10. beautiful biscuits inside waves))) Heat the oven to 180 degrees and put pies on 30 minutes.
The finished biscuits with cherries before serving a bit cool. On top of alreadycold biscuits you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.